Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications never worked

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Charge 2 and a Samsung Galaxy S8+. The app is recording steps, hr and sleep, but notifications of calls, texts, WhatsApp, and calendar events do not work.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, reset the Fitbit, switched Bluetooth off and on. I have explored all the app settings including encryption, always connected etc. I have explored all of the phone notification settings. Test notifications do not work.

Nothing works. I cannot get a single notification on the Fitbit.

Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for joining the Community @AlMcL

I definitely understand how this can be frustrating with your new tracker.

Thank you for posting about the steps that you have tried to get it to work. To be sure I'd like to suggest that you try to go through all of the steps on this help article. Most of them you have probably already tried, but I'd like you to try them in the order that shows in there. If they do not work, please let me know.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for joining the Community @AlMcL

I definitely understand how this can be frustrating with your new tracker.

Thank you for posting about the steps that you have tried to get it to work. To be sure I'd like to suggest that you try to go through all of the steps on this help article. Most of them you have probably already tried, but I'd like you to try them in the order that shows in there. If they do not work, please let me know.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes