Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not working with new phone and Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, i got my flex 2 a few months ago and synced it to my phone. A few weeks after that my flex would notify me of calls and I enjoyed that as I keep my phone on silent a lot. A few weeks ago I got a new phone and no longer get notified for calls. Do I need to update or anything to get that started again?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @CollinsK, awesome to see you one more time in the Fitbit Community! If you have not enable the call / text notifications in your new phone, then is require to allow the access of this feature again. 

Keep in mind a new version of the Fitbit app is available, which contain some changes in the notification section. Now you are able to add an exception to receive notifications even if you have your phone in "Do not disturb" or "Silent" mode. So make sure you have this version and this option is toggle On if your phone is in silent mode.

For more details please visit this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes