Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications tab not working on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Fitbit Blaze. I recently switched from iPhone 7 to an android S8. Since then I've had nothing but problems. Current issue is when I go into the Fitbit app and click the notifications tab because I was sent something that said I had notifications nothing is there at all. It use to work just fine. Any idea on how to fix this? I'm going to try and attach a picture.

CollageMaker_20180405_203033014.jpg

Moderator edit: subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you here @KaylaS08, thanks for the attachment.

I just want to let you know that I have moved your post from the Blaze board to the Android board since I think you will be able to find more answers about the Fitbit app here.

Now about the issue you are experiencing, I recommend checking if your app is updated by following the instructions provided in the How do I update the Fitbit app for Android? post. Also, I suggest logging out and logging back in from your Fitbit account.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you for your help! I followed all the steps you provided  none of it helped though. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @KaylaS08. Now try the following:

1. Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings.
  2. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list.
  3. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app.
  4. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone.

When your phone has initialized, go back to your Fitbit app.

Keep me posted. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer