Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One plus 5 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I am planning to buy Fitbit Versa, but just want to confirm that whether the device is compatible with one plus 5 or not?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I would keep an eye on the Android forum @Libramishra

Officially no it has not been or still is in the testing process. 

However this does not mean it won't sync. 

I would also do a search of the biards. 

We are looking to see if tgetfitbit app will work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Libramishra and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Android app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now regarding your inquiry, note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. The devices on this list have been confirmed as fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements, which you can find in our help article Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?. Note that the majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products. 

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, we provide assistance and troubleshooting steps. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features.

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes