Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 6 notification service is not running

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using one plus 6 phone and Fitbit charge 2. Always I was getting the notification service is not running. I enabled the notification on my phone, I have restarted my phone as well. 

Still, I see the same error "notification service is not running".

Could you please anybody help on this

Thanks in a advance

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Kalyan-surya, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for troubleshooting this inconvenience prior to posting. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you received such error message? Is this message affecting the notifications feature of your Charge 2? Meaning that when you receive it, the text and phone call notifications stop? Are you using the OnePlus 6 or the OnePlus 6T?

In the meantime I receive your answers, please re-enable the notifications feature of your Fitbit device following the steps that are specified on: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified there as well.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Am facing the same issue, no notification on my fitbit. Every day am clearing the app storage and connecting, after doing this am receiving notifications as a work around.

Am using OnePlus 5 with Android 9 (oxygen is 9.0.10)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Am using versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes