Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only steps are being recorded

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Steps is the only thing that registers. No 5 day exercise,no sleep nothing on my inspire 2

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@charleskn Thank you for your input. 

@Maiello Nice to see you again in the forums. Thank you fort he explanation. Still it is not so clear to me. However, I will gladly help you with the stats on the Fitbit app. 

I have some questions. Do you mean that the Inspire 2 only shows steps or only steps are shown on the Fitbit app? The Fitbit app let you personalize which data is shown. Please try the following. Open the Fitbit app and tap on "Today". Then go ahead and tap and hold the stepcount on the Fitbit app. If tiles are hidden, these will be shown with a plus sign on the corner. Tap there to add them to the dashboard. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There isn't much to go on here. What kind of device are you using? What is the operating system version and the version of the Fitbit app? Is the mobile device connected to your Fitbit tracker?

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

@charleskn Thank you for your input. 

@Maiello Nice to see you again in the forums. Thank you fort he explanation. Still it is not so clear to me. However, I will gladly help you with the stats on the Fitbit app. 

I have some questions. Do you mean that the Inspire 2 only shows steps or only steps are shown on the Fitbit app? The Fitbit app let you personalize which data is shown. Please try the following. Open the Fitbit app and tap on "Today". Then go ahead and tap and hold the stepcount on the Fitbit app. If tiles are hidden, these will be shown with a plus sign on the corner. Tap there to add them to the dashboard. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes