Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to disable syncing with a second device not in use

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a Charge 2 set up then bought a Flex 2 which are both syncing ok but problem is even when Not using the Charge 2 for a few days my phone is still looking to sync it every time I try to update the app with Flex 2 data. It works out it can't find the Charge 2 eventually but takes ages. How can I stop it looking for it when Not in use without deleting it from my account?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Bigsky21, great to have you as a new member of the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and I was reading your Fitbit app try to update the data of your Charge 2 despite is not in use, instead of giving priority to your Flex 2.

If your Charge 2 is in range or still has charge, the app will try to look all trackers paired to your account, even if is not in use. This is normal behavior and I'm afraid there is no option to modify this behavior at the moment.

The only solution is to remove your Charge 2, however this is optional to your decision as you mentioned you are looking other alternative.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes