Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over and under budget after day is over?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Even after all syncing is complete after midnight, the "in zone" meter and calories left fork/knife tyle do not match. I have set it to a 250 calorie deficit. I sync many times a day. When I go back, for example, three days, after so many syncs I can't count them, they still don't match. The screen explaining over/under budget on the app says "under budget" The next line is "2016 cals. in - 2333 cals. out" And the last line says "50 calories over your budget" How can I be over and under after the day is over? I have a 317 calorie deficit. How is this 50 calories over budget? Wouldn't 50 calories over budget mean I only have a 200 calorie deficit?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey, @Valvix! Welcome to the Forums! Cat Very Happy Please keep in mind that the calories counter, changes every day as you log your food or sync your exercise, so the more you exercise the more you can eat and the less activity the more you have to exercise. 

Please take a look at this post that provides very helpful information about the calories and the Food Plan. Heart

Let me know if you have more questions! :}

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes