Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing trouble on WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was alble to get started smoothly first time. The APP on mobile was able to synch with Blaze perfectly and even the notifications were running.

Then after few hours of use, the sync was taking longer so I chose to logout from the mobile app and then rejoin. It gave me 'Fitbit.com under maintenance' message.

I reinstalled the APP on mobile but same message was coming. I installed the latest version 2.5 (after uninstalling 2.28)

I restarted the blaze couple of times, still no luck !

Then I tried to unpair and pair the blaze with my android phone [Alcatel one touch]. It was able to unpair, but since then, it is not able to pair again.

It shows incorrect pass key related message.  

Is fitbit.com really under maintenance?

How do I pair my blaze again?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5
I got same problem
Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven't seen that message in a while..
@Mandar when you say you unpaired your Blaze, did you simply tell the Bluetooth settings on the phone to forget it? Or did you remove it from the app/fitbit account?
If it was just telling the phone to forget, then doing a sync will connect it up. Pairing of a Fitbit must be done by the app.

As for Can't find Fitbit this is usually fixed by logging out/in, under maintenance is just that and usually last no more than ten minutes.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am able get this issue resolved. I personally feel the issue had to do
something with security certificate of my wi fi connection. I tried 1000
times using my home wifi and no luck. But when I used other internet
connection it solved the issue.

I am able to do all things using my wifi internet except sync with fitbit.

Typically mobile uses wifi internet and disconnects the mobile data when
wifi available.

People facing similar issues should try using different internet
connection, it may help.
Best Answer

If I knew I would of suggested to use the cell network cache. There have been reports that WiFi has problems with setting up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mandar Thanks for confirming that you were able to resolve the issue by trying the setup process via a different WiFi connection.

@Jas3848 Can you confirm that this works for you as well?

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes