Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused activities don't complete

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On a couple of walks recently, tracking via the app (Android, with a Charge 2), I have used Pause while I go into a shop, resuming tracking when I come out and resume my walk. I then found that when I finished these walks, they were not completed and didn't show up in my exercise log.

What typically happens is I get the green screen and message, and then the map tab shows but the map doesn't complete. After a while, I 'back' out and there's no entry at all on the exercise log. Do I just need to leave it for longer (than, say, a minute)? Is there a reason that pasued activities would take longer to finalise?

I don't notice this on un-paused walks, which generally complete in a few seconds or, if I hit back, are listed in the exercise log (with map) and I can then go into them to see the detail.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @ermintrude75! This is a known issue that the app has had for a while and hasn't been fixed yet. The only solution right now is to not pause the walks, unfortunately. Alternately, you could just end and restart the walks if you wanted accurate times.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @ermintrude75! This is a known issue that the app has had for a while and hasn't been fixed yet. The only solution right now is to not pause the walks, unfortunately. Alternately, you could just end and restart the walks if you wanted accurate times.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Thanks for confirming it's not just me! I'll know to use stop/start instead of pause from now on.

Best Answer

Hi @ermintrude75 and @MakMak!

Like @MakMak mentioned, this is currently a known issue. I'd just like to mention that there haven't been any recent updates on the matter but that I'll be sure to try and get some information. If I do, I'll be letting everyone know.

Feel free to reach out with any questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes