Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent badge notification on Galaxy S9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the app keeps showing 1 notification. I have gone through the entire app and also uninstalled it - still won't go away.

Anyone else having this issue and able to shed some light? Its driving me crazy!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @LadySpain, nice to have you here as a new participant of our Fitbit Community! At the moment the Galaxy S9 is not listed as compatible. So, in occasions may present some behaviors in certain sections of the app that are not expected, as the Fitbit app is not optimized for this model yet.

If the issue keep persisting try to force stop the Fitbit app: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Hope this helps while we complete the tests for the Galaxy S9.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have an S7 Edge, Charge 2 and I was having the same problem.  Your workaround worked.  Thank you.

Best Answer

Galaxy S9+... same issue.  One notification on the app badge and cant clear it.

Best Answer

Same here 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here  Please fix it  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge as well. Not going away with any workaround.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Workaround does NOT work for Fitbit Versa with Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017).

Best Answer
0 Votes