Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone keep crashing at the moment to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just bought a fit bit Alta hr. When I am synching it with my phone it keeps crashing. I have my Bluetooth turned on and a strong internet connection. I have confirmed my email address. Can anybody please help me. Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Carol80, nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! I was reading your app is crashing when you attempt to sync. I'm wondering if your phone is listed as compatible? You can review this in our list of compatible devices.

Regardless if your phone is compatible or not, it would not hurt to try the following steps: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

I was able to resolve a similar issue with a mobile device using these steps. Hope it helps!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes