Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones Bluetooth doesn't find my Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
So I got the blaze yesterday, set it up and all was well. It had been working totally fine then this evening, I tried to sync with my Samsung Galaxy s6 and it said it couldn't find my tracker. I thought if I went into my Bluetooth settings, I could unpaid the tracker and then scan and repair. But once I removed both the blaze and blaze whatever it is called for the music setting, my phone no longer finds it. I have tired it all. Restarting my phone, restarting the app, turning on and off Bluetooth. Restarting the tracker. Uninstalled the Fitbit app and reinstalled it. I have tried to replace the blaze in the app but it says it can't find the tracker. I tried to add a new tracker and it told me to replace the one currently in there and then couldn't find it. I then went into the Fitbit app and unpaired the tracker there then tried to add a new one and it still cannot find it. What do I need to do here?? Help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
Looks like after 2 hours, I finally got it working again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome news @aabelein if you have this inconvenience in the future I suggest you following the recommendations on this article about Android not syncing

Have a great weekend!

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having this same issue. I was able to get Blaze Classic to come up in my Bluetooth options but the Blaze has literally disappeared. All my notifications stopped coming through as well which is why I initially started looking into it. Please help! I have read all the articles, including the one above and NOTHING is working!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GetupGetmoving! Please notice that the syncing process is made from the app, the Bluetooth classic option is for music control only. If you already tried the troubleshoot shared by @RodrigoFitbit on the post above please contact our support team for assistance. They will provide personalized troubleshooting steps and help you get back on track!  

Let me know how it goes! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes