Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Watch - Setting goals not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

Whenever I try to set up a new goal before going on the treadmill, the exercise automatically startsand the device doesn't seem to recognise that I'm touching/clicking on the little goal icon to the right of the start button.

It's very temperamental and I can't say it's my device, as every other function works perfectly. I use it whilst I work out and using several touch gestures without any issues. 

Any idea what's going on? 

Thanks

Andrés 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@akaAlfie Welcome to the forums!

Thank you so much for sharing this. That will definitely help other users. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Andreseduardogv. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Pixel Watch.

Please confirm if you're having this inconvenience with other workouts and check that all apps are updated in your Pixel Watch. To check for app updates on a Pixel Watch, do the following:

1. Click the side button to open the app drawer.
  2. Scroll down to “Play Store” and tap it.
  3. Scroll to the bottom and tap “Manage apps”.
  4. If you have app updates, you’ll see them here.
  5. You can tap “Update all” or tap each individually to update them.

You can also try to restart your watch to see if this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I was having the same issue. You have to scroll over to your exercises, click more, select your exercise from the list, and then you'll be able to set your goal or view the settings. For whatever reason it doesn't let you do it from the quick start

Best Answer

@akaAlfie Welcome to the forums!

Thank you so much for sharing this. That will definitely help other users. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes