Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me find this Swim screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over in the app's community feature, there is a swimming group. In that group, people are posting screenshots to show their swimming efforts. The problem is, I cannot find any screen that looks like those screenshots.

I have it all set for tracking swimming and the tracking is working fine and I can see the results in a couple of places but I cannot find this screen to save my life. What do I click on to see it? Please?

swim screen

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@susandennis, this isn't a "Swim Screen", Per se, it is a screenshot of a Swim Exercise Activity.  If you open the app Exercise screen and create an activity for Swim with time, distance, etc., and save it, then this exercise activity will be created and this screen will open when you tap on that activity.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@susandennis, this isn't a "Swim Screen", Per se, it is a screenshot of a Swim Exercise Activity.  If you open the app Exercise screen and create an activity for Swim with time, distance, etc., and save it, then this exercise activity will be created and this screen will open when you tap on that activity.

Best Answer
Gotcha. Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes