Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a concern regarding the lack of customer support.

Wish was as simple as choosing "Check these related topics:"

First a bit about me;

I am the proud owner of  Fit Bit Charge 2. I am pleased with the device as it was a great help in my recover from open heart surgery 18 months ago.

I have few complaints regarding my device. However I have serious concern regarding their customer

service/help.

I would rate Fitbit right below my cable company Note: My cable company held the distinction of being the worst customer ever, however FitBit now holds the number one position, now I believe I found Fitbit

to exceed the inability to provide customer service.

Their inability to LISTEN to what a customer says is severely lacking. I feel like I should call in and say "Hi I am (place name here) please tell me whet my issue is and how I should correct it ".   I say this because they only have one mode of support and that is "Lets check your blue tooth  connection"

I wanted to make my experience known to their Corporate Office and found that they have not figured out how to retrieve their voice mails that is asks you to leave! I say this due to their announcement stating " I am sorry the mail box currently full" . Perhaps their technical knowledge is not as "high tech" as they would like to think. Even my cable company has a Corporate Escalations Dept. To deal with the actions of their "customer NO service" representatives.

I am post this here in hopes that Fitbit Corporation will see the light and provide better support for their fine product in the future. After all there are several companies that make at same product as they!!!

Thank you for reading this review...

Hal S

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Hal2k2

Glad to read that the Charge 2 was helping you out to recover from your surgery.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and the negative experience that you shared. Please know that we take all comments seriously and that they won't go unnoticed. 

As for the issue that you are experiencing, what is going on? Perhaps I can help you out in some way.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The phone support has poor listening skills and ver little knowledge. Yesterdays issue moved on to a supervisor and he was the same .... insisted to speak to a manager .... he had a great deal of skills.

I do have one question and am leaving for support ... dose corporate view these forums or even upper level in support or are we all just venting?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Hal2k2.

Thanks for that insight.

I can tell you that these comments do not go unnoticed and that they are taken into consideration. We're very sorry to read about the negative experience that you had. We're always working to improve the overall Fitbit experience.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes