Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with set up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey! I just bought Fitbit Charge 2 from my friend. She said it worked beautifully, so the device is not broken or anything. I downloaded Fitbit app to my phone (Honor 7 Lite) but I can't set up my device after logging in. 

I restarted Fitbit several times, but it had no effect. I also put Bluethooth off and back on. One time Fitbit app said it was connecting but result was eventually fail - like every other time I tried set upping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It might be your phone that's the problem - it's not on fitbit's list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices

One thing to check though - was your friend around when you tried the setup? If so, check their phone's bluetooth settings and if there's a connection to the fitbit then delete it as it may be blocking connection to your phone.

Best Answer

Hi @Heta, welcome to the community! Thanks for coming in to help @SteveH.

Like @SteveH mentioned, this is happening because the Honor 7 Lite is not currently a supported device. 

The developer team is aware of the need to add new devices to the list of compatible devices. There are some users who can synchronize with non-compatible devices. If your phone meets the requirement of Minimum Supported OS (Android 4.4 KitKat), you can try the tips on this help article.

Note that we don't guarantee that the syncing will be successful as the phone is not currently a supported one.

If you have any questions, feel free to let everyone know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes