Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about data mid-workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question, but I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere (probably due to me asking the wrong questions - please don't mock me as I'm new!). I'm wondering about data during a workout (using fitbit on a Pixel watch). When I swipe to the right during a workout to get more detailed information about distance, steps, calories, elevation, etc, what do the numbers next to the two stopwatch icons mean? Is it average pace and current pace, or something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

First of all, there's no stupid question. 
Second, can you post a photo of your screen, so other people know what you mean. I don't own a Pixel watch so I can't help you without seeing something. 

I guess the workout you are talking about is running so average and current pace are possible.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer

@se_collins   I wear a Sense 2 and my real time stats show a stopwatch for my current pace and a stopwatch with 'avg' next to it for average pace.  If it isn't clear on the Pixel watch stat screen, start your run or walk, then stop and stand still after a few minutes.  The stat that goes to 0' 00" in a few seconds is your current pace.  😉

I agree with @MarioDings.  There are no stupid questions.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer