Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about sleep monitoring

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there to everyone, I got a couple of questions about the monitoring of sleep.

Everything always woked more than good and I always found it really accurate in detecting the sleep time. This morning I had to change for the first time the "wake time" 'cause I tought I would fell asleep again but it didn't happened. I'd like to know if changing manually the wake time will affect in some way the "parameters" or the future auto-detect sleep option.  And there's one thing I can't understand, why to set I woke up at 06: 30 am I have to enter 07:30 am.. (if I set 06:30, after it says 05:30 am). I tried to consider the Time zone and the "legal time" changed this this night, but it really doesn't make sense. Tnx to everyone who will answer and Happy Easter Day to everyone 😊

P.s. I don't know how to move this post in the right forum section, I don't think "Android app" is the right place, i'm sorry

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Davestream 

If you need to correct the time you woke up today, you will need to set it an hour ahead as you learned. I had to do the same thing last Sunday when those of us in the USA switched to Daylight Saving Time and I needed to correct my wake up time.

You will probably still see a 1 hour gap in your sleep log since there was no data recorded when the time change occurred. I saw the same 1 hour gap.

Everything should sort itself out by tomorrow.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Davestream   I looked at your public profile and saw that you posted screenshots in Italian.  The last Sunday in March is your change to DST.  Everything you describe is common with the switch to DST and back.  You can't fix today and it should be correct tomorrow.

This forum is the perfect place for this question.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Just to be sure I understood, I have to do nothing and tomorrow there won't be this "hour gap"?

And tnx for the answer😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Davestream 

If you need to correct the time you woke up today, you will need to set it an hour ahead as you learned. I had to do the same thing last Sunday when those of us in the USA switched to Daylight Saving Time and I needed to correct my wake up time.

You will probably still see a 1 hour gap in your sleep log since there was no data recorded when the time change occurred. I saw the same 1 hour gap.

Everything should sort itself out by tomorrow.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer