Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about compatibility of OnePlus 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Get oneplus 2 on the list now, it's the exact same system as the oneplus 1 so no reason at all to why this can't happen, you are currently 5years behind on oneplus devices, sort it now 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Dunney1989, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community for the first time and thank you for your comments and feedback about the compatibility of the OnePlus 2.

Variation comes with the features that certain brands or manufacturers offers, however each brand modify the firmware to support the different features they may include. Are this features where a phone stand apart from other competitors and where is require to test all these devices to guarantee its compatibility with Fitbit. Such is the case of this brand, the OnePlus devices run Oxygen Os, which is a customized version of the Android operating system platforms, in these instances is where the app may fail since is not optimized to run under these characteristics.

Due to the large number of Android and Windows devices, Fitbit has not yet tested all models. If a device is not listed on fitbit.com/devices, this simply means we haven’t yet tested it to guarantee its functionality.

For more details and updates please visit in our help section: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

See you later and once again thank you for your feedback.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t need excuses, just solutions please.

oneplus is one of fastest growing android phone companies currently so why your not making there phones compatible is beyond me, stupidity comes to mind,

when I first connected my blaze to my oneplus 2 it worked, along with every feature with ease as well, so again no reason why you can’t make the this happen

don't reply without a solution

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dunney1989, I understand you want an immediate solution however at the moment is the only information available I can share with you. 

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes