Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not receive a map or stats when using the tracker on the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the app be fixed. Since August I do not receive a map or stats when using the tracker on the app

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @lizinhelston, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let me know the steps you're following when using MobileRun. Tell me, when you're using MobileRun on your phone, do you pause the exercise at any moment? If so, please know that we're currently experiencing an issue where pausing a MobileRun exercise might delete the information when finishing the activity. So if you're pausing it, please try not to. 

Now, if you're not pausing the exercise and you're still missing the information from MobileRun, please let me know and reply to me with the following:

1. Phone model you're currently using.
  2. OS version running on your phone.
  3. App version installed in your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @lizinhelston, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I'm not sure I understand exactly what issue are you experiencing at this moment with the app. Are you not able to see maps after tracking a Run/Walk/Hike with MobileRun? Or is the issue related to your Alta HR? I would like to ask you for more details about your issue so I can check this further, some screenshots related to the issue will be very helpful as well. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. It's the mobilerun app which doesn't track. I start it when I run and it tells me my stats as I run but when I finish it doesn't show a map or stats

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@lizinhelston - 

I was actually starting to post a reply saying that I had no issue with my Alta HR and iPhone SE running iOS 11.2.5 ...

Then I noticed that you sent a reply to @MarcoGFitbit with a tagline saying you have an Android.

But since a Moderator is in the loop now, it probably doesn't matter which board you posted in to much.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lizinhelston, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your help @MrMarv, thanks for everything! Smiley Happy

@lizinhelston, if you're using an Android mobile device, please make sure that before starting an exercise through MobileRun, you swipe down on your phone to check the control center and enable "Location" or "GPS" on the phone. Additionally, please make sure your phone is compatible by checking it on our list of compatible devices

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. It is compatible and finds my location through GPS, tells me my stats when I am running but when I press finish it doesn't show map or stats

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lizinhelston, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let me know the steps you're following when using MobileRun. Tell me, when you're using MobileRun on your phone, do you pause the exercise at any moment? If so, please know that we're currently experiencing an issue where pausing a MobileRun exercise might delete the information when finishing the activity. So if you're pausing it, please try not to. 

Now, if you're not pausing the exercise and you're still missing the information from MobileRun, please let me know and reply to me with the following:

1. Phone model you're currently using.
  2. OS version running on your phone.
  3. App version installed in your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, yes I do pause when I stop to stretch. Next time I run I'll make sure I don't pause and I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks thus far. Liz

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lizinhelston, I hope you're doing well, thanks for replying! Smiley Happy

Thanks for confirming with me that the MobileRun exercise gets paused. Please try not to pause it the next time and reply to me with your findings.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Marco. Yep you were right. I didn't pause and it gave me a map and stats. Not ideal as I can't pause but at least I can use it now. Thanks very much for your help👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lizinhelston, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer