Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions to Fitbit - honest answers appreciated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Background: I have had charge 3 for over one month now. Reporting several times about syncing issues to my phone - like thousands of others too. There has been no real fixes from Fitbit so far.

Fitbit

1) Are you going to solve Android sync issues or not?

There are ~80 000 reads in Android app-related discussions in your support forums -  your devices have really serious, wide spread issues in syncing clearly. Are you going to do something about this or not? If yes, when? It would be fair to declare to (tens of?) thousands disappointed customers of yours if they should just return their devices now or should we wait still?

You try to hide behind 'list of supported devices' . Firstly, e.g. cars connect in general with Android devices vie Bluetooth, so it is quite possible to sync to wide variety of Android phones. 

Secondly, I would expect that your new products would support current phones. You now list some ancient models that t. E.g. you mention that from OnePlus (a manufacturer of my phone) you support model 'One' which is an ancient model from 2014. Currently, they have OnePlus 3, 5 and 6 and their variants. I can confirm you that my OnePlus 5 works as the other Android phones described in this forum: the first couple of days it syncs and then gradually worse and worse..

2) Is there a way to set the clock in Charge 3 right?

I was late from a meeting and noticed that my C3 time is 5 minutes behind the right time. Although I am able to sync my C3 ~once a day (out of tens of times) and the app tells that sync was successful (showing the last synced time stamp) obviously the correct time does not get synced. Is there a way to set the correct time? By the way the same goes with my weight. If I change it in the app, it does not change in C3.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Short answer to 1: No.

Best Answer
0 Votes