Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 04/24/2017: Popup markers display over graphs (Android 7.0+)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/24/2017: Hi all -- As this has been reported as resolved with the Fitbit app update, version 2.47, I am closing this thread.

If you come across any other instances of this in the future, please create a new thread and use this one as a reference. Thanks to everyone who reported this, tried the update and confirmed that the markers are displaying as expected.

Fitbit Update 03/21/2017: Our team is aware of a bug where users running Android 7.0 Nougat experience the popup markers overlapping in the full-screen view of the following graphs: Heart rate, water, weight, steps, calories, floors, distance, and active minutes.

Our team currently working on getting this issue resolved as quickly as possible. I appreciate your time in reporting this issue and am looking forward to providing an update as soon as I can. More to come!

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 12.41.32 PM.png

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
44 REPLIES 44

With the last update all graphs have been fixed except the restless/awake one!

Thanks FitBit team!

Best Answer

RHR popup  Markers now working with App 2.46.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Hello moderator, can you get this issue resolved, I got the new update, loged in on my android app, and when I go on to the sleep pattern screen and hit the graph to seee the whole layout, I still cannot click on one or all of the different lines, meaning awake time, restless, and sleep. I had this working when we had the update before this new one, why is it no longer avalible, how are we going to tell what time we got up in the middle of the night, also restless, come on how much does it take to clear this up.

John.B

Best Answer
0 Votes

Version 2.47 Android App now has the popups.. and at the top.. Well done.. Here is the link

Sleep popups.jpg

Sleep popups 2.jpg

@ErickFitbit

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Fitbit Update 04/24/2017: Hi all -- As this has been reported as resolved with the Fitbit app update, version 2.47, I am closing this thread.

If you come across any other instances of this in the future, please create a new thread and use this one as a reference. Thanks to everyone who reported this, tried the update and confirmed that the markers are displaying as expected.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes