Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't verify eligibility for AFIB alerts on Inspire 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Attached is a screenshot of the page in question. I've blanked out my birthday, but I'm over 30. 🙂

1000011933.jpg

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I have exactly the same on my inspire 2 ! It says this feature is available for my device but won't let me ask this page, I think we are supposed to answer the question about having heart condition but nowhere to actually answer it!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue can you help me please. 

Best Answer

I want to use the AFib function on my new inspire 3 as it stated it was supported. I downloaded the app yesterday.

They Next button stays grayed out and I cannot Verify eligilbility

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Denisetoo welcome to the community, you may find this article of interest How do Fitbit Irregular Rhythm Notifications check for atrial fibrillation (AFib)? - Fitbit Help Cen... Check the bottom of this page to confirm it is available at your location.

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I first installed the Fitbit app yesterday.  I have uninstalled and re-installed it.  My phone is also up to date.  I have also deleted and re-paired my fitbit watch but it is still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do I need to have Fitbit Premium for this to work?  If this cannot be resolved, I will be returning it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @francomichele 

You don't need a Fitbit Premium subscription for Irregular Heart Notifications.

I've read several user posts reporting problems with setting up Irregular Heart Notifications in the app.

One of the tips that worked for several users was to reduce the phone's font size. When this was done, the users were able to continue with the setup.

Another tip was: After entering your birth date, do not press the Enter arrow. Instead, press the Right arrow on your phone.

A third tip was ensuring your location was entered correctly in the app since this feature is not currently available in all countries.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Told me to take a screenshot also, and gave it to them, and have heard nothing about it ever since

Best Answer

I’m unable to enter my birthdate on the Verify Eligibility screen to start the irregular heart notifications setup. The only options I have are to click the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select cancel or cancel setup.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Trangel , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your report. 

Our team is aware of this, and is working on a solution for it. 
We appreciate your patience until this is worked out. 

I'll let you know over here, should I receive further information.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I 2 would like to know how you can activate notifications of afib. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thank you for your messages and screenshots. 

Our team is aware of this and is working on a solution for it. 
We will be updating the thread should we receive further information. 

We appreciate your collaboration and patience until our team fixes this. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called customer service and told them all the things I tried. They escalated my issue and it was fixed in a couple days.
Annette
Best Answer

@annettemgough , Thank you for  your update and taking the time to contact Support. I'm glad that they could help you further. 

Please visit our discussion forums. There you will find several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating or better sleep and share lots of tips. They will be happy to meet you there.

Best Answer

Guys, I got in touch with FitBit customer service as well.  The part of the screen that you need to scroll is the top half.  I was trying the bottom (because it was all the small print).  You have to scroll down on the top half of the screen to expose the drop down menu for the question "Have you been diagnosed with afib?"  Once you answer, the "Next" button turns green and you can continue.  Hopefully, y'all are more perceptive than I am.

AFIB Scroll.png

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I chatted with customer service twice. The first time I was given instructions on how to download the ECG app. The second time I told them there was no option to download the ECG app so I was told to wear my watch for a while and try again. I have the inspire 3 and am still not able to set up the AFIB tracking feature. When I click on set up I just get a page with a grayed out next button.

Best Answer

I can't scroll at all on that page 🤔 neither up or down

Best Answer

I can't either, and I don't have a drop down box under my DOB. It is very frustrating. I got this watch for this feature

Best Answer

**ahem**, sorry guys.  I thought maybe I'd found the ticket, but if it's not working for you... that means each of us has a different problem that leads to the same result?  Come on, FitBit.

Best Answer