Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: simplified sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I just got a Fitbit Charge 2, and I'm experiencing this same problem (no sleep stages, I get the message error about the heartbit). I've checklisted all the possible items from your message (more than 3 hours, no button pressing, latest version, it IS recording my heart rate during the night, as you can see in the attachments) and no one of these is the issue. 

Using: Galaxy A5, updated to Android 6.0.1, and updated on july 25th 2018 fitbit app (but having to end up using my laptop app on Windows 10 since I'm also experiencing sync problems with the smartphone app, as I posted in another thread)

Can you please help?

Please, can you help?

Thanks,

FCaptura (97).pngCaptura (98).png

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @fmart1,

According to the error, it missed some of the heart rate data. The first screenshot is only of the resting heart rate, and doesn't show enough detail to be helpful. Can you post a screenshot of the 24 hour heart rate chart for that day?

Ultimately, a lot of times the heart rate data is missing is due to the band being either too loose or tight during sleep, so you may want to experiment with that. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. It was about the tuesday heart rate (when I took the pict, wednesday was not over yet), which shows all the day line. However, here are screenshots of full days heart rate only, and no sleep stages for these nights yet showing.

Please, can you help?

F

Captura (99).pngCaptura (100).png

Best Answer
0 Votes