Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update issues after app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my Fit bit android app to the 7.25 and now I can't download the firmware update to my new versa I setup so the device is paired with the app but has no display except telling me to download the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Tlayton! Thanks for joining the Forums.

In this case I'd like to ask you to please follow these steps to get your Versa to update. Be sure to select the Versa and Ionic option from the little menu so that you get the steps you need.

Let me know if you have nay further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank goodness for the target mobile guy having a versa too. With his help we were able to get it to install the 32.32.10.15 update with my LG phone. Though we had to re-open the Fit bit app several times. Since the apps latest update it seems to have a glitch. My versa seems to be working well now otherwise.

Best Answer

Hello @Tlayton

Thanks for letting me know. Glad to read that it is working correctly now.

If you have the time, maybe take a look at our Discussion boards. You can talk about a lot of different topics in there with other users. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes