Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Readiness Score too low

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Readiness scores have been very low for the last two days 8 and 4.

I have never seen numbers this low.

The app is suggesting that lack of sleep is the issue ?

However my sleep numbers are 74 and 78, so not that bad...

can you offer any advice as to what may be the issue ?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your input. @Otisbdriftwood Hello there, thanks for reaching out about the daily readiness score. 

Please note that many factors are taking into account to determine your readiness score. The readiness score is an estimation based on the data collected . A low score means your body is fatigued from a tough workout, poor sleep, stress or strain on the body—or a combination of these factors. Prioritize rest & recovery on low score days. See what to expect on high- and low-score days below. Try to balance your rest and exercises. @Guy_ That is good advice, to lower the sleep goal in case you are not meeting the goal will definitely improve the overall score. I do have to agree that 8 and 4 are too low. Tewak your goals and give it some time to adjust. Keep an eye on the score and try to balance your rest and daily activity. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Otisbdriftwood - ideally your sleep scores should be in the 80s to 90s.

Mine are only below 80 when I had a bad night's sleep. Often insufficient hours. You can adjust your time asleep goal (with the gear icon in the sleep tile) which may help improve the score and as a result change recommendations.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ Thanks for your input. @Otisbdriftwood Hello there, thanks for reaching out about the daily readiness score. 

Please note that many factors are taking into account to determine your readiness score. The readiness score is an estimation based on the data collected . A low score means your body is fatigued from a tough workout, poor sleep, stress or strain on the body—or a combination of these factors. Prioritize rest & recovery on low score days. See what to expect on high- and low-score days below. Try to balance your rest and exercises. @Guy_ That is good advice, to lower the sleep goal in case you are not meeting the goal will definitely improve the overall score. I do have to agree that 8 and 4 are too low. Tewak your goals and give it some time to adjust. Keep an eye on the score and try to balance your rest and daily activity. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer