Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real-time heart rate whilst tracking a run?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is it possible to view heart rate through the Fitbit app whilst tracking a run?
It shows distance, pace and time but not HR and my Fitbit Charge HR is often hidden under a jacket.
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Guy_M nice to see you around! Smiley Happy You need to turn "On" the All day Sync on your Fitbit app and also, make sure you have the Latest Version of the Fitbit app.  

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around for you! 

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
@TarinFitbit I have the latest version of the app (2.16.3 on Android), I have All Day Sync turned on. When I GPS track my run I get a nice big Distance/Pace/Time display but no facility to view heart rate.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Guy_M, after a deep research I realized that I didn't understand very well your question and I apologize for that Smiley Sad. At the moment, is not possible to see the heart rate through the Fitbit app when you are tracking a run activity. But, you can see your bpm average in your Online Dashboard after you finish the activity by going to the "Recent Exercise" tile. 

However, Fitbit constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and they appreciate all of the input we receive from our users. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, if you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

I'll be around if you have any other question! 

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer