Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real-time tracking of workouts on Android Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

How can I do real-time tracking of my workouts on my android app? IE seing HR and other metrics while I'm on the treadmill or stationary bike. Both my old Garmin watch and my super cheap Xiaomi band has this feature in their android apps, but I don't see anything happening in the Fitbit app when I start a workout on my Charge 5, it's just added after I finish up. Does it have to be enabled somewhere? Also is there a way to initiate other workouts besides running and walking from the android app?

best /Tobias

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Simply put it is not possible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guitarplayer Thanks for your input!

@TobiasLindberg Welcome to the forums. Thanks for inquiring about tracking exercises with the Fitbit app. Live Tracking on the app is GPS exclusive. . That is why there are no options for stationary workouts. Although I agree there could be more options. However, there is no option for you to link the exercise started on the Charge 5 to the app and check live statistics on the app. Currently you can only check real time statistics on the device itself. 

The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. If a suggestion gets enough votes to get the attention of the developers, there is a better chance of having the suggestion implemented. The more votes the better the chance of getting the attention of the developers.

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes