Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Sleep Scores!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please give us the ability to choose either sleep scores or avg. sleep hours. The sleep scores mean absolutely nothing to me and many users while being able to quickly see what our avg. amount of time slept was very useful. Yes, you can see the avg. amount if you swipe over to sleep stages and then make it full screen. But I had to read through the forum to find out how to find the avg. One of the joys of your app had been the ability to see stats very easily and quickly. Now it's annoying.

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

I agree.  give me the option to use sleep hours.  i absolutely hate the score, worthless.  I actually turned off the sleep tracking function it irritated me so much.  i won't see my hours slept but at least i won't get pissed off every morning.

Best Answer

Hopefully Google will fix all this nonsense if they purchase Fitbit! Except then we will have even more privacy concerns...oh well. Fitbit made this change so that we will for their service. If you want to see what your lowest heart rate was while sleeping, you have to pay...

Best Answer
  • It  may not have gone ‘unnoticed’ by FitBit, but had definitely gone. FitBit has not demonstrated any genuine interest in removing the unfounded Sleep Score. 
Best Answer
agree.  once this charge 2 bites the dust i'm leaving fitbit.  been wearing one for 5 years but i'm done.  they don't care about their customers.  did you ever receive an inquiry or survey about sleep scores?  me neither.  they just don't care.
Best Answer

I agree that this new sleep score is meaningless I sleep well past my goal and get a good percentage of each area of sleep and yet always see Good. Never have seen above that. So the result is it creates a negative reaction rather than any kind of encouragement. Is this what Fitbit wants? Get rid of it as it really doesn’t serve any purpose other than to irritate uses. 

Best Answer

These stupid sleep scores are irrelevant and all I keep seeing is your response saying acknowledge everyone's concerns. Well I am looking for a solution not a there there dear. I want answers not some stupid lame excuse!! GET RID OF THE SLEEP SCORES!!! THEY ARE ANNOYING & IRRELEVANT!! There did you hear me screaming?? 🤬🤬

Best Answer

Two possibilities here: (1) No, they don't hear you screaming because they aren't listening, or (2) they hear you and are laughing. Fitbit has shown consistently that they just don't care.

Best Answer