Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required operating system for Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any idea why a customer help tech would tell me I have to upgrade my phone operating system to an android 10, when  the Charge 3 does not require that? No matter how many times I've called they can not resolve the issue with the Charge 3 failing to sync to my Galaxy 7. It worked fine for about 4 months then it woke me up flashing from s ren to screen and has never worked properly since. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. I'd like to share with you that we always recommend our users to keep everything up to date to avoid any connection difficulties, this includes the Fitbit app, device firmware update and the operating system of the mobile device you're using. Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I recommend you to contact them back if you require more details or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes