Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving phone call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All. Since I have had a firmware update on both mine and my wife's versa 2 we can both no longer receive call notifications on our watchs. Every other notification comes through even a missed call however. No calls. I have tried everything reset, factory reset all to no avail. I have this morning paired both watches with my daughter's iPhone and everything works as it should. So my only assumption is it must be something to do with the software update as was working fine before that. I have spoken to Fitbit on several occasions and all they do is go through the reset option then tell me to monitor it for 24 hours. So I guess that's it.  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @lee.thompson256, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for troubleshooting this issue before posting. I'd like to share with you that our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes