Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart phone for notifications and data base issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every Time asking to restart phone for notifications. Also not updating the data base

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Pankajafle, good to see you again! I was reading your post and my apologies for the late response. This error you are seeing is an issue affecting some Android users, our team is already aware of the issue. You might want to refer to this post for future information: "Notification service not running" error.

Regarding the data base i'm wondering how is affecting the app? Would you mind to provide more details? In the meantime, keep in mind that we have started to roll out a new version for the Fitbit app in Android. At the moment it is possible you still are not able to see this update, but as the days goes, this version will be available; so is just matter to review later if the update is not yet available in the Google Play store. For more details, please refer to this post: Android app version 2.73 is now available - 6/11.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes