Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting Heart Rate Graph

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

The resting heart graph is not showing anymore on my android app.

Any idea why or how to get it back ?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Happened twice to.me now, and the phone reboot seemed to.help. Some weird bug they need to iron out. Thanks for replying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm trying to restart my phone but it has come and gone many times of late 😞 I wish it were more stable! 

Best Answer

I have had the same problem for at least one month now. Resting Heart Rate Graph disapperars regularly. If I reboot the phone it will reappear, but one or two days later it will disappear again. Just restarting the app will not suffice, a full reboot of the phone is needed.

Best Answer

Just done exactly the same, I thought I was going mad and imagining that I used to be able to see a long term resting heart rate graph.  I had figured it had been moved to a pain for 'feature'.

Best Answer

You would think this would be easy to sort out. If I manage to make time I will contact them to.log it. There's enough other people to assure its not just my kit/setup

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find the RHR history graph comes and goes. I'm using the premium trial and the daily RHR shows there. It's not the devices or the data. It's the app not displaying the chart. 

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

Hi,

I have this exact same issue now.  Trend graph not showing on the app since few days

Anyone found a solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Karen. Restarting the phone has always worked for me. It happens occasionally. 

Best Answer

It's happened to me several times, again tonight. Each time, I have to uninstall the app and reinstall. It then reappears. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having this issue since mid December 2022. Looks like over 2 years after first being reported here. Rebooting phone, blue tooth, reinstalling app works for a day a two then it stops again. How hard can it be for Fitbit to take a person’s daily data and divide by a constant factor to calculate RHR? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Canceling my fitbit premium account fixed this for me (not a joke).

Best Answer
0 Votes