Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting heart rate no longer shown in colors

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently switch from an iPhone to an android has anyone notice that you're not able to see where your  resting heart rate is  at? Minds starts at 40 and the next line up is 88.Also the resting heart rate is no longer blue it's yellow so all the colors look alike Cardio resting and peak

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Tiffhike1234, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. For a better understanding of your concern, can you please send me a screenshot of the heart rate tracking graph? You can check this post for instructions of how to attach an image into your post.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thank you for responding I've attached screenshots the 1 in the color is on apple platform and it's actually 1 that I had to take off of another issue that was posted about the subject in the Fitbit community here here's the link. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/How-to-understand-heart-rate-zones-on-android-app/m-p/21....

The other is my heart rate and I see it now after switching from apple to android. Also another issue is I don't have a heart rate Listed between 40 and 88 so it's really hard to tell where my heart rate is at during the day unless You click on it and it tells you what your heart rate is. On the apple platform I had 406080. Android doesn't seem to have that. I'm used to Fitbit for years I have a medical condition where I need to know where my heart rate sit's and I've had no issues until now

Thank you for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes