Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run activity is not showing seconds

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When using the Fitbit Ionic, the running app doesn't show seconds, only minutes, this is pretty useless for an activity watch.

Its really hard to follow your improvements when track time is rounded to nearest full minute.

This has been an issue for nearly a year now, and there doesn't seem to be any motivation from Fitbit to solve the problem.

Why wont Fitbit adress this issue? 

Please fix this Fitbit!

Moderator edit: word choice

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, the same happened to me.. 🙄 The app still isn't showing seconds, I hope someone at Fitbit will deal with this issue.

Best Answer

Still no answer from Fitbit on this issue 🙄 Wonder why they even bother with a forum.

Best Answer

Nothing is happening, Fitbit just refuses to deal with the problems of its customers.

Worst service ever 😴

Best Answer
0 Votes

So how are se doing Fitbit!? Still not motivated to solve the issue? You really are a joke of a company!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a little sadened by this posts, as I have the same problem, and came here for help. 

I hope Fitbit will take this serious and help solve the error in thier software.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately this is the second thread concerning the issue, and Fitbit couldn't care less, so dont expect too much.

Best Answer

Yeah, I read some reviews of the company, it doesn't look too good, but I'm hoping Fitbit will listen to us and update their app 🍀

Best Answer
0 Votes

They score really low on trust pilot.. which isn't a supprice when looking at their customer sevice, or lack of service to be more precise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  I too have the same problem.  It shows minutes rounded up.  However, if you look at elevation it shows the time with minutes and seconds.  I hope this helps.

Hi Citzen. I too have the same problem.  It shows minutes rounded up.  However, if you look at elevation it shows the time with minutes and seconds.  I hope this help you all.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Cheers Mate and thanks for your post 
I did find this out

Best Answer

Hi everybody, 

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services but at the moment there are no plans to add seconds to run times in the Fitbit app. You can still check this information in the online Dashboard

This thread will be closed to keep the forums organized. 

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes