Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run data not being accurately recorded on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My last 5 runs have not been accurately recorded. The map is all over the place and the splits, distance and other data are totally inaccurate. Has anyone else had the same issue? Seems odd that it had suddenly stopped tracking properly when I haven't made any changes. I always start the run in the app to make sure the GPS is picked up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey, 

I had the same issue and it heavily seems to be related to the current Fitbit Version! 

I acquired a former version (v2.75) uninstalled the current version and installed that one from unknown sources.

It requires some knowledge about Android for this to work, but there are plenty of tutorials on websites like Androidpit or Androidauthority. 

Or maybe some relative can help you with that. 

The issue is maybe fixed with the next update but currently it is not one of the "hot topics" like the Stats display or the live heart rate which is also not working at the moment. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey, 

I had the same issue and it heavily seems to be related to the current Fitbit Version! 

I acquired a former version (v2.75) uninstalled the current version and installed that one from unknown sources.

It requires some knowledge about Android for this to work, but there are plenty of tutorials on websites like Androidpit or Androidauthority. 

Or maybe some relative can help you with that. 

The issue is maybe fixed with the next update but currently it is not one of the "hot topics" like the Stats display or the live heart rate which is also not working at the moment. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. I will give that a go. I did see your original post about the same issue but I didn't see a solution posted. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I've now installed the previous version so hopefully it will now be resolved 👍. Will check it out tomorrow.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes