Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 compatibility with notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the Charge 3 be updated to allow text messages from the Samsung Note 10 phone?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @wkeely, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Let me share with you that we are constantly working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they work as intended with our products and services. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if the Samsung Note 10 will be added to our list of compatible devices, however, my best advise for you will be to constantly check our list of compatible devices for any update.

Even though your mobile device isn't compatible, if you haven't already done so I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Charge 3 are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Ricardo.  I did try all the trouble shooting already and then when I was reading through the community found that the Samsung Note 10 was not compatible at this time.  Hopefully it will be soon.  Thanks

Wendy

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @wkeely, your update is appreciated. My apologies for the delayed reply.

Since the troubleshooting steps from my previous post didn't resolve your issue, can you please try with a compatible device instead so we can determine that the compatibility concern is the root cause of this situation? I'll be looking forward to your reply to move forward.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have.

Best Answer
0 Votes