Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10+ supporting MobileTrack

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will there be a update on the samgsung galaxy s10 plus phones to get mobile tracking? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Misse529, welcome to the Community Forums!

Let me share with you that we are constantly working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they work as intended with our products and services. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if the Samsung Galaxy S10+ will be added to our list of compatible devices and support the MobileTrack feature, however, my best advise for you will be to constantly check our list of compatible devices for any updates.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Misse529, welcome to the Community Forums!

Let me share with you that we are constantly working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they work as intended with our products and services. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if the Samsung Galaxy S10+ will be added to our list of compatible devices and support the MobileTrack feature, however, my best advise for you will be to constantly check our list of compatible devices for any updates.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for letting me know hopefully the feature will be added to the newer phones

Best Answer

You're welcome @Misse529, sorry for the delay in responding.

I'm happy to know that the information that was previously shared resolved your doubt. Don't hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate! There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

See you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @RicardoFitbit , the list of compatible devices shows that Samsung S10 is compatible and should have mobile tracking on it. But it DOESN'T. do you know when it will be available or why there is a discrepancy? 

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I noticed that too, I even did all the steps and nothingSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10+.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I recently checked the supported list and the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is on there but when I checked the app to see if Mobiletracking works, it does not. Will there be a fix in the near future?

Best Answer