Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2 and Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. I purchased the Charge 4 and my phone doesn't support the app so I'm trying to use my tablet instead. I tried searching for the app in the Play Store but I'm not seeing it there. Is it not supported?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Tommyk_912  as of June, only Android 8 and higher are supported and the app will only show on a device with those systems.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Tommyk_912  as of June, only Android 8 and higher are supported and the app will only show on a device with those systems.

Best Answer

Thanks. Seems like I can't use the watch now unless I buy a new phone/tablet 😞

Best Answer

Sorry @Tommyk_912  unless you have a close friend or family member letting you use their phone to set up and sync. You just need to synch once a week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My partner has a Fitbit and uses the app on her phone. Do you know if two people can use it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tommyk_912  yes! Log out of the one account, then set you up. Log in and out as needed for you both to sync. You can always check your stats on the website.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great, thanks!

Best Answer

Actually, one other question about this. We both have the Charge 4 so will the bluetooth just pick up both devices? How can we distinguish between the two?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Each device is paired to your email address and password. The only downside would be getting notifications since you need to be logged in at the time to get phone calls or texts. Just be sure to get the other Charge 4 out of the area when you set up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. All up and running now.

Best Answer