Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy core prime

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I want to buy a charge hr as a present but can't see this phone on the list, does anyone have one working and is there a difference between a Galaxy core and Galaxy core prime? Sorry avid iPhone user!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
I want to buy a charge hr as a present but can't see this phone on the list, does anyone have one working and is there a difference between a Galaxy core and Galaxy core prime? Sorry avid iPhone user!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think Fitbit meant Galaxy Core Prime and not Galaxy Core as that phone is older and does not support bluetooth 4.0. However, you best bet would be to download the app and see if you can connect a friend's Fitbit tracker if you know someone who has one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It would be nice if Fitbit could confirm! I don't have access to her phone to be able try 😞

Sent from my iPhone

This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page: http://www.capita.co.uk/email-disclaimer.aspx
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hola

@Abenton85 wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes