Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Core Prime

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there anyway to get call notifications or text notifications on this device?
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
Do you get the phone and text notifications on your FitBit HR device. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, and everything works (as far as I can tell) except for the phone/text notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @TabathaRobinson. Samsung Core Prime is not a compatible device. I recommend checking our list of Compatible Mobile Devices to see which phones you can use with Fitbit. I know that it would be great to have all phones on that list and that's why I recommend sharing this idea on our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
What the esteemed fitbit moderator did not mention is that the previous version of the fitbit software works fine for call notifications. You have to install the previous version, as the latest one breaks notifications for the prime. The version that I have installed is 2.14.2. That one works.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Quiero conectar mi celular a mi relo

Best Answer
0 Votes