Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy tab A; not syncing friends list

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi there,
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tab A and everything in the app works other than the friends list. It is saying that it "can't connect to fitbit". I know it is connected because my fitbit shows in my devices and has all the up -to -date stats. I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling, restarting, deleting/adding the device again nothing seems to work.
I'm also using a Windows 8 Nokia Lumina 1020 mobile device and it seems to be working fine. I'm making sure that the bluetooth is off on one device before trying to launch one another and that seems to be no problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @fireeflyy. If you have problems with the Android Fitbit app. please verify that you are using a Compatible Mobile Device. If your Samsung Tab is not compatible, that's the reason why you are having problems with it.

Let me know how it goes! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @fireeflyy. If you have problems with the Android Fitbit app. please verify that you are using a Compatible Mobile Device. If your Samsung Tab is not compatible, that's the reason why you are having problems with it.

Let me know how it goes! Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems to be working now!
Best Answer

Welcome back @fireeflyy. It is great to hear that your tracker is working properly now. If you need anything else, do no hesitate in letting me know.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes