Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung J5 is compatible with fitbit blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a samsung J5 and I want to buy a fitbit blaze.

So is Samsung J5 compatible with fitbit blaze?

Yes or no?

Regardw
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Lady's and gents,

I am proud to announce the answer that many users of very popular new model Samsung J5 are waiting for....

Despite some people discouraged me and tell me that Samsung J5 does not appear on devices' compatible list of fitbit I decided to acquire one Fitbit blaze and today is my 1st day with it and it did worked fine and i confirm it is compatible with the Fitbit Blaze!

Yes! I can confirm that works fine every function, including map with GPS...steps... Whatsapp msgs... etc etc... don't be afraid, despite no appearing on Fitbit device's list it works fine! I confirm!

So, people with Samsung J5, you can buy and enjoy your Fitbit Blaze!

(To Fitibit Inc.... this personal research and risky action by myself ,answers to many questions in this community and I think it deserves a very special prize for me!!! hahhaha... With a fitbit Alta for my wife I would be happy :))

Regards for everyone and enjoy!

Moderator edit: format

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nunopisco thank you so much to take it upon yourself to test the connexion out! It's wonderful to see that you have had no trouble with the J5. Let's see if any other users of the j5 can join in too!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@nunopisco it's a pleasure to have you here in the Community. I checked on the compatible device's list and could not find the J5.  This is however a fairly recent model so don't be discouraged. Keep on checking the list of compatible devices from time to time. 

Keep me posted of any update. Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lady's and gents,

I am proud to announce the answer that many users of very popular new model Samsung J5 are waiting for....

Despite some people discouraged me and tell me that Samsung J5 does not appear on devices' compatible list of fitbit I decided to acquire one Fitbit blaze and today is my 1st day with it and it did worked fine and i confirm it is compatible with the Fitbit Blaze!

Yes! I can confirm that works fine every function, including map with GPS...steps... Whatsapp msgs... etc etc... don't be afraid, despite no appearing on Fitbit device's list it works fine! I confirm!

So, people with Samsung J5, you can buy and enjoy your Fitbit Blaze!

(To Fitibit Inc.... this personal research and risky action by myself ,answers to many questions in this community and I think it deserves a very special prize for me!!! hahhaha... With a fitbit Alta for my wife I would be happy :))

Regards for everyone and enjoy!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nunopisco thank you so much to take it upon yourself to test the connexion out! It's wonderful to see that you have had no trouble with the J5. Let's see if any other users of the j5 can join in too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using samsung J5 but lot of times the device gets disconnected and I do not receive any notification but when I can connect the other fitbit device to the same phone its perfectly working fine.

Please help as the customer support is very pathetic and unable to resolve my problem when I asked for replacement since the device is in warranty period.

Best Answer
0 Votes