Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 10 Plus phone compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is the Fitbit Versa compatible with Samsung Note 10 Plus?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's not on the compatibility list....I just purchased a Note 10+ and have already had to reset the Bluetooth on it twice in the last 24 hours....one had me removing the device entirely and then setting it back up on the Note.  It seems to lose connection if you have another bluetooth device attached to it...so far it doesn't like my Amazon buds.  Let's see how my Ford Explorer affects it....  I just moved from an IOS phone that has worked without a single Bluetooth issue in over 2yrs.

I wish Fitbit would spend less time trying to push "Premium" on us.   Why would we want to pay for additional functionality, when they can't seem to get the most basic bluetooth sync process working on a phone that's been on the market MORE THAN 5 MONTHS???

What's really concerning me is that I bought the wife a Versa 2 and a Samsung S10 for Christmas.  If it has the same buggy bluetooth sync issues mine does, the fitbit gets sent back and we move to a different fitness tracker.  We've been loyal fitbit users for over 5 years, but enough is enough.

Best Answer
0 Votes

yeah i went from iphone too. i really hope they make they make it compatible soon because i love my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes