Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 4 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am thinking of getting a Fitbit Charge 3 but i have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and i read somewhere the Fitbit wont work with this phone. This is correct or not?

Please help

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community, @Splash90.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Android App since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about your compatibility inquiry, Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices.

The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found here. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models.

A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

Let me know if you need anything else. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't answer the question. Does it work on a friggin Note 4 or not.

Best Answer