Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung charge screen layout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen shows calories burned instead of steps taken

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Which screen? 

If you are referring to main dashboard screen, should show steps in big circle at top with smaller circles for floors, distance, calories, and active minutes below.  Then a horizontal line with other tiles below that can be changed.  But those at the top should not be able to be deleted or moved.  If this is what you mean, you might try deleting the app from your phone, then downloading it again, and be sure to use same account/email name and password.

Or are you referring to detail of an exercise session?  If so, which type of exercise?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did this, but the steps tile and several others were not showing on my phone. When I disconnected it from blue tooth and then tried to reload the whole program, it was not discoverable. Long story short, I finally got it reloaded correctly on my phone. I had to reload it on my samsung tab A and on my windows 10. Its like there was an update or something that was not compatable with any of my devices. Everything is ok now, thank you for responding.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It was the main dashboard screen.I didn't have any problems with Charge HR, but several times I have had this problem with the Charge 2. Like I said, it is working ok now. It helped turning fitbit off and back on too.

Best Answer
0 Votes