Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there a way to turn the screen brightness down on the Versa at night?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SunsetRunner! If you go into the settings on your Versa, there is a setting for brightness, which can be set to auto, dim, normal, or max. You'll have to do it manually, though. Also, you can turn quick view off from within the app, to keep your screen from inadvertently turning on at night.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @SunsetRunner! If you go into the settings on your Versa, there is a setting for brightness, which can be set to auto, dim, normal, or max. You'll have to do it manually, though. Also, you can turn quick view off from within the app, to keep your screen from inadvertently turning on at night.

Best Answer
Thank you so much

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks MakMak for getting back with me but I ended up taking it back.  I couldn't get it to download to my phone.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you mean you couldn't download the app, couldn't connect your tracker to your account, or couldn't sync your activity to the app?

Best Answer

I was able to download the app on my HTC One phone.  But could not update the version it was telling me the Fitbit versa needed me to update.  I tried it with my Bluetooth and with Wi-Fi.  I even had the employee where I bought it at use his phone (iPhone).  I still would not update.  Very disappointed with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmm, very strange. I've had times when the update hasn't wanted to start, but usually after trying it a few times, it would go through one way or the other.

Best Answer