Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't sync to my Samsung S21

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why won't my Fitbit Sense snyc with my Samsung S21? I have been a Fitbit customer forever lovr that it tracks what I do and eat and now I can't have it at my fingertips, shame on you Fitbit!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Rogacz88. Thanks for stopping by and sharing the tips and recommendations that have worked for you. I'm sure they will be of so much help! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @PC5. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Sense. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products.

As a first approach, I'd suggest checking if your Sense is linked to your Fitbit account. To do so, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. If your Sense is no longer paired, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

If the syncing difficulties persist, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes i have that same trouble.
Best recipe which i made to fix:

1. Restart Sense.
2. Restart phone (both in one time).
When they "wake up" click on sync in Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Rogacz88. Thanks for stopping by and sharing the tips and recommendations that have worked for you. I'm sure they will be of so much help! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes