Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 isn't constantly syncing to my Android phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

why is all the information from this smartwatch 12 to 24 hrs behind. does anyone else have to deal with this and what is your solution. is the versa2 the most worthless piece of fitness equipment ever invented and sold to hard working people. i get it 150.00$ in the trash. back to Pacer

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@odb65 Anytime! Thanks to you for the update. 

Before considering other options, can you confirm that you've followed the tips and recommendations I provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @odb65. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services.

To better assist you, would you mind giving me more details of what you mean by " why is all the information from this smartwatch 12 to 24 hrs behind"? Do you have syncing difficulties? Is your Versa 2 showing the wrong time? May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

While I wait for your response, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes, I have syncing problems. watch updated info Sunday 8/8 around 6:05am
with incomplete info. watch updated 8/9 at 5:27pm with complete info. also
text notices started coming thru. yes the phone loses time, I haven't
caught when the time catches up. I'm using a galaxy a10s with OS 10. thank
you for the help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@odb65 Anytime! Thanks to you for the update. 

Before considering other options, can you confirm that you've followed the tips and recommendations I provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
Thank you for your help! The steps you took worked.It all kicked in at
5:27pm 8/9, the system started working properly. Other than answering your
questions i did nothing to the watch. I used the watch this morning for my
walk and all functions worked fine, even the GPS. Once again thank you for
all your help, it was important to me that it worked properly.
Best Answer

@odb65 Awesome! I'm very glad to hear that the steps recommended did the trick.

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes